Change money

Go down

Change money

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 05, 2008 1:50 pm

with change money service you can transfer your money:

from alertpay to paypal
from paypal to alertpay


1. Load money
2. Pay
3. returns to "Change Money"
4. Click link "Click here to transfer"
5. Select where transfer (Alertpay or Paypal)


Posts : 15
Join date : 2008-10-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum